The RibRave Alpine is a light expedition backpack whether going on a long hike or camping trip.
The RibRave Alpine backpack is made of heavy-duty lightweight 600 denier Oxford water resistant material combined with waterproof vinyl inner lining to keep contents dry, has a built in ultralight Nylon Ripstop waterproof rain cover, and an internal removable anodized aluminum frame to maintain pack from.
The RibRave Alpine backpack also includes adjustable compression straps, shoulder harness, sternum strap, equipment straps and waist belt for an ergonomic fit, while mesh padding construction on back and shoulder harness maximizes airflow and wicks away moisture.
The RibRave Alpine backpack weighs only 61oz, has a 65 liter capacity, various storage compartments with zippered closures, and features dual drawstring collar closure enabling access to contents of main compartment through the top and bottom of the pack.
RibRave is Family Owned and Operated. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us!
- Heavy-duty lightweight 600 denier Oxford water resistant material | Four storage compartments with covered zipper closures
- Internal removable anodized aluminum frame to maintain pack form | Vertically adjustable shoulder harness for an ergonomic fit
- Waterproof vinyl inner lining inside all compartments of pack | Mesh construction with extra padding on back and shoulder harness maximizes airflow and wicks away moisture
- Built in ultralight Nylon Ripstop waterproof rain cover | Dual drawstring collar closure enables access to contents through top and bottom of bag
- Flip top pouch with Molle webbing and compression straps | Molle webbing design on flip top pouch, shoulder straps, and waist belt