Product DescriptionSleep comfortably, even when it’s 30° F out, in the Coleman Green Valley Cool Weather Sleeping Bag with cozy cotton flannel liner. Designed with ComfortSmart Technology, this bag offers a host of features traditional bags don’t. ZipPlow, a specially-designed, patented zipper system, forces fabric away from the zipper to avoid snags, while the ComfortCuff feature surrounds your face with softness while you sleep. The ThermoLock System reduces heat loss through the zipper and FiberLock construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending the life of your sleeping bag. When you’re ready to pack up, the patented Roll Control Design keeps the bag in place for easier rolling and the Quick Cord System makes fastening it a cinch without tying. The bag is machine washable and fits heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.
Amazon.comIdeal for cool weather camping where the temperature range is between 30 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit, the Coleman Green Valley sleeping bag is durably constructed of a polyester cover with soft, cozy cotton-flannel lining. Three pounds of ColeTherm insulation keep you comfortable throughout the night, and the bag measures 33-by-75 inches (W x D), fitting most campers up to five feet, 11 inches tall. QuickCord storage means fast, tie-free closure of the sleeping bag when it’s time to strike camp.
The Green Valley sleeping bag includes Coleman’s ComfortSmart technology, meaning it’s full of features to keep you warm and comfortable, such as:
- ZipPlow: Prevents zipper snags by plowing fabric away from zipper
- Roll Control: Locks bag in place for easier rolling
- FiberLock: Prevents insulation from shifting, increasing durability
- ThermoLock: Reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer
- Certified Temperature Rating: Independently tested for temperature accuracy
- Zipper Glide Tailoring: Allows smooth zipper operation around the corner
- Comfort Cuff: Surrounds your face with softness
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the Green Valley sleeping bag includes a limited five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman’s current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.
- For temperatures 30⁰ F to 50⁰ F
- Fits most heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.; Dimensions: 33 x 75 in
- Fiberlock Construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending life of your sleeping bag
- The No-Snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags, Quick Cord System makes fastening a cinch without tying
- Thermolock System reduces heat loss through the zippers, Machine washable for easy cleaning