Kids Love These Recipes
Happy little campers start with good food.
Backed by our 60 day, no hassle, 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, ask for a refund and we’ll give it you quickly.
Here’s a taste of what you get in this book:
- The camping checklist to save you hours of prep time.
- The single best game to give kids to play that only needs one simple item you already own.
- How to add parmesan to vegetables to make kids come back for more.
- WARNING: Don’t make this chocolate skillet unless you make enough for everyone.
- Why granola isn’t just just for breakfast.
- The single best competition to S’mores.
- The truth about adding vegetables to potatoes that kids can’t stop eating.
- Why adding bacon to corn creates a flavor bomb you’ve never had before.
- The fastest, tastiest hotdog you’ve ever had. Hint, add pineapple.
- If you like cheese, then these cubes will create a very happy campsite.
- Why you’ve been eating bananas wrong and how to serve them for dessert.
- The sneaky ice cream recipe that will keep kids quiet because they’re eating too fast to talk.
- The dessert burrito you’ll wonder why you’ve never had before.
- What do you get when you add smoky flavor with pizza? Kid’s dinner heaven.
- How to turn an ordinary bag of chips to extraordinary flavor packets.
- The taco ring with bacon bits you campsite will not be able to resist.
- The secret ingredient to add to chicken dummies that will make kids lick their grubby fingers for more.
- How eating tarantulas becomes a tasty fun hobby.
- Sloppy joe reinvented will save you time and stress feeding the entire campsite.
- The secret use of a paper bag with an egg you’ve never thought of for breakfast.
- A dessert orange exploding with chocolate sneaks in some healthy nutrients to an old time favorite.
- How to grill fruit the correct way for kids so they come back for more.