FINGER LICKIN’ GOOD CAMPING RECIPES
Explode Your Tastebuds With Shared Food Next Camping Trip
Backed by our 60 day, no hassle, 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, ask for a refund and we’ll give it you quickly.
“What exactly do I get in this book?”
- What never to eat on the first night of your camping trip.
- The little secret of stuffing cheese into chicken you just need to try for yourself
- The ONLY way to eat vegetables camping.
- The truth about making camping food tasty.
- Why your beloved ketchup will ruin onion these onion rings.
- The 5 potato recipes you can recycle esverytrip without getting bored.
- How to bring the mediterranean with you camping and get an exotic twist to your afternoon snack.
- The secret ingredient to mix with chilli and lime to transport your tastebuds to a tropical taco eating camping island.
- A salad that doesn’t taste like salad.
- Why you’re missing out by not eating tater tots.
- How to take France with you into the outback and boat the riviera with vegetables.
- Why everyone sticks with baked beans and how you can avoid falling into the boring food trap.
- How to prepare your camping food so you have more time for drinking wine and telling campfire stories without expectations.
- Baked beans is the staple camping food-yes? NO! Here’s how to break the cycle and create mouth watering food every camping trip.
- The single most powerful vegetable dish to induce salival floods while still looking like vegetables.
- How to feel prepared and organised to spend more time drinking wine
- Why traditional recipes are complicated and camping actually makes cooking easier than at home.
- WARNING: This chilli recipes will have you running fast the next day if you’re not used to flavor bombs.