The Zephyr model is ideal for those hot, muggy nights when you want to feel a breeze in your tent. The walls are composed entirely of mesh, allowing maximum ventilation and fresh air. The unique 2 pole design gives you more head room to sit up, without feeling cramped. The Zephyr features aircraft alloy aluminum poles, which are strong and lightweight. There is one door placed on the end to make it easy to get in and out of the tent, and a vestibule over the door for a great place to store your extra gear. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. Incredible ventilation, great head room, and lightweight… a great combination, creating a high quality tent!
- Easy to Assemble 1 Person Free Standing Tent with a Two Aluminum Pole Design
- Factory Sealed Fly and Floor Seam Provides Weather Protection
- Provides Great Ventilation with Mesh Walls, One Door and Vestibule
- Includes: 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, Mesh Storage Pocket, Gear Loft
- Dimensions: 44x86x36″, Total Weight: 4 lb. 6 oz.